La Reina

La Reina
FASHION DESIGNER ANGELA CHRISTINA SANCHEZ PHOTOGRAPHER AARON SEMHAR

Thursday 2 May 2013

'REFRESHED' CLOTHING: THE FASHION BRAND

Angela:
I am a Coventry University Fashion student, who has been given the chance to take on a live project collaborating with the Windsor's and Refreshed store in Coventry. 

Part of the Project Brief given to Coventry University Fashion Students:
(What I will be involved in throughout the project time-scale, Angela).

1. I am to design and make a limited range of clothing to be sold within Windsor's and Refreshed using up-cycled and ethical materials which is provided by a Charity, the Coventry Cyrenians.  This range is going to then be sold within the retail space of Windsor's and Refreshed under Refreshed Fashion, as a "Designer at..." label. I will be responsible for designing POS and promotional material that will accompany the brand within the store and ensure the range is professionally marketed.

2. I am to create an appropriate concept for the website of the Windsor’s and Refreshed store. This could include photo-shoots of garments available within the store, or of a "Designer at… range" being developed by another student. A video production may also be considered for this option.

There were more options as to what direction I could focus on but these were the two I picked and although I haven't looked into building a website for the store (suggested in option 2), I felt that closely documenting what I am doing for this project and blogging about other peoples take on the project would be easier and more fun. 

For the link to the stores Facebook page click here:
https://www.facebook.com/WindsorsRefreshed?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment