La Reina

La Reina
FASHION DESIGNER ANGELA CHRISTINA SANCHEZ PHOTOGRAPHER AARON SEMHAR

Friday 10 May 2013

PROP MAKING THE CROWNS READY FOR THE PHOTO-SHOOT

Angela:
So now I have finally got round to making props!! The photo-shoot is this Monday 13th May 2013, so the time is coming soon. These were really fun to make and pretty straight forward. I decided to use inspiration from the a fast food chain (I can't name), were you got crowns as a kid. They were so cool back then and after making a dummy crown out of card and photographing it, I thought it good on camera, so I proceeded to make my own....

Luckily at uni we have a couple of laser cutters, so I was able to make a clean symmetrical pattern in illustrator within no time. The laser cutter cut out the pattern perfectly and then I moved on the spray painting them both sides, and adding flowers for the Queen.




No comments:

Post a Comment